Tuesday, September 23, 2014

EC 421/ God’s War
© Eso A.B.

Are We Voting for God, ‘IS’, or Huckleberry?
 
For all I know, God may not be any more honest than a politician. Even so, if I had to vote for one or the other, I would drop my vote in the box that had ‘God’ written on it—even though I know that a written word means nothing by itself, and that turning the vote box upside down (if the voting officials permitted me to do so) and shaking out the last particle of paper dust brought up nothing more than that.

In short, God is but an empty space that is confirmed as real by the experience and necessity of life, which is of a passing effervescence in a sequence that goes “Poof!” the moment its moment is over.

The worst of the disappointment of not finding God to be brick solid is that the driveway in my backyard is made of quite a few hundred bricks that I could never bring myself to call ‘God’ lest these bribed me by turning into gold, which they refuse to do no matter how many times I sacrifice the life of a snail by inadvertently stepping on or driving my car  over.

Ultimately then, the proof of God is in the experience of life, of living through that experience from its inception to death, and discovering that life is ‘better’ if one goes through it as if unafraid and does what one can to be loving toward it.

What do I mean by “the experience of life”? It depends. For many of us ‘experience’ is a synonym of ‘being’, just being, sitting as it where and twiddling our thumbs. For others ‘being’ means rushing about setting up a corporation known as Alib Baba. For http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-29321771 the physicist Brian Cox it means ‘multiverse’: In the words of BBC:

In a famous thought experiment devised by the Austrian physicist Erwin Schrodinger, a cat sealed inside a box can be both alive and dead at the same time. Or any combination of different probabilities of being both dead and alive.

Let us note that whether the cat is dead or alive it is ‘being’experienced through the immediacy of words, which play the role of the paper dust found in the box turned upside down as I am looking to find God in the voting box mentioned in the first paragraph above.

The mediation of words also makes us realize that the word ‘cat’ is interchangeable with the word ‘God’. This makes the alive aor dead cat part of a multiverse. Which brings up another question: when I put my vote in the voting box, is my vote for ‘cat’ or ‘God’? Again, if we turn the box upside down and shake it out, the vote it made real by the response that you and I make.

This morning I opened my computer to the news that the U.S. military on the basis of the ‘sovereign’ authority of Huckleberry Obama (see EC 418) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkm1i2o6Ri8 has made airstrikes in Syria http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-29321136 . Huckleberry’s ‘sovereign’ authority breaks international law, which stands for international consensus with regard to the behavior of nation states. While there are few states that can oppose Huckleberry’s  will, two states, Russia and China, surely can. Indeed, Russia’s Hector http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hector, aka Putin, has publicly stated that Huckleberry ought not make such strikes in Syria without the express agreement of the Syrian President Assad who Hector supports.

Even as I am sitting at this moment, writing, I am also in my mind’s eye  shaking a box  and asking a question: Will Hector agree that what falls out of the box is Huckleberry’s cat? Or is it Hectors bear?

If it is Hector’s bear, I bet it will be in the shape of a baseball sized mini nuke (see EC 420) explosively sodomizing men, women, children, and an assortment of sheep the world over. Or are Huckleberry and Hector both only fooling?

Will God stand idly by as man continues to sodomize man? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfbAFgD2mLo 

No comments:

Post a Comment