1. disregard for environmental interests and culture of life in nature;
2. disregard of rights for a community to determine whether it desires to inherit, maintain, and further a culture that pre-existed the arrival of capitalist novus ordo;
3. denial to a given community of rights to economic improvement across all social groups simultaneously and so as for improvements to endure and be lasting;
4. denial of resources for studies and conferences which develop well thought out programs toward an improved culture of life;
5. denial of presenting a sustainable program of economic equality, its example set by the domestic culture of life styles among the leadership and their families;
6. rejection of solutions which deny war as one such by retooling the means of resistance consistent with principles of self-sacrifice (self-caused-death);
7. rejection of disciplinary systems (not exclusionary of a painless death penalty) which continue to disregard items 5. and 6.