Saturday, November 21, 2015

For reasons that I do not understand, Google shut this site down in February. I clicked on it today by accident, and here it came up again. I do not know if I remember how to make an entry, but will try.

During these nine months of absence, I have been gestating  a number of issues, and have continued to write on them in my usual style==experimental, often little edited and raw material. I realize that imperfection may be anoying, on the other hand, the Internet allows it in a way that no other media does. All one needs is some courage to proceed.
Herewith, I hope to begin a new series from a book that I call


Upon Whom the Ends
of the Ages Have Come…
a fantasy for an apocalypse

It surely is very personal. I hope the reader is provoked, but generous enough to forgive.

No comments:

Post a Comment